Monday, April 28, 2008

Yes, I am He

An innovative artist - not least marketing-wise - is a refreshing step away from the fake-psychotic, pseudo oppressed stereotype who permanently seem to be on the verge of cutting the odd ear, or set the opus ablaze in an act of impassioned bohemian self-obsession.

A regular on auction site Ebay, the artist himself upon enquiry forwarded me the following:

"Yes, I am Pierre Marcel. You can see lots of paintings and photos on Flickr.com - search for "pierre marcel" there, or click on one of the links within my Ebay pages or my web site at lepommier.net or applestrophe.com Thanks, Pierre."

While too surrealistic to ever pass for objective art, the blog is not entirely without appreciation. Keep up the good work, Pierre and leave the dramatics to the talentless wannabe's.

No comments: