Tuesday, April 03, 2007

In Defense of Democracy, the West, and Deeep Thoughts

Yesterday I reported on how the very institutions that are supposed to be the temples of our universal human rights, have become the incubators of quite the opposite. Well, I have found an organization that is tracking and exposing this phenomenon for us: the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies. I can heartily recommend subscribing to their excellent Newsletter.

L'Occidentale is back, with a brand new English language section and a link to Tocqueville.

I leave you to it for the day, as I am preparing a recap of the investigations so far. It would appear that the workings and goals of the axis of evil laid bare in these pages, hasn't yet reached those that need it most.

Here's a thought for you: could it be that - given time - any idea, driven to its extreme, turns into its own opposite? Let me know your thoughts.

No comments: